Skip to content

James Carr - Rants and Musings of an Agile Developer
Syndicate content James Carr - Medium
Random observations in technology, parenthood and life - Medium
Updated: 2 min 36 sec ago

Let America Be America Again

Thu, 02/02/2017 - 17:06

With this month being Black History Month as well as today being Langston Hughes’ birthday I thought it’d be appropriate to share one of…

Categories: Blogs

Packer, Ansible and Docker Part 3: Multiple Roles

Mon, 01/02/2017 - 19:55

Previously we modified our setup to use a role from ansible galaxy to install and configure redis. One key thing lacking here is that one…

Categories: Blogs

Packer, Ansible and Docker Part 2: Using Ansible Galaxy

Sat, 12/31/2016 - 23:51

Previously we setup packer, docker and ansible to build a very simple docker image that simply placed a file under /root with some content…

Categories: Blogs

Build Docker Images with Packer and Ansible

Fri, 12/30/2016 - 21:50

Recently someone asked me where a good place is to get started learning tools like docker, packer and ansible. I did some quick googling…

Categories: Blogs